Breast Cancer Symptoms: almost all women feel that there is a hardness in their tits at certain times of their lives. In such a case, cancer first comes to mind. The most common finding among the breast cancer indications is the treatment of breast cancer. Most of these masses are benign tumors. Nevertheless, when a mass in the breast is handled, it must be investigated.
What is breast cancer?
Breast cancer is the most common cancer among women, after skin cancer. It is also the second leading cause of cancer death in women after lung cancer.
Breast cancer, like other cancers, occurs because of an interaction between an environmental (external) factor and a genetically susceptible host. Normal cells divide as many times as needed and stop.
They attach to other cells and stay in place in tissues. Cells become cancerous when they lose their ability to stop dividing, to attach to other cells, to stay where they belong, and to die at the proper time
Risk factors for developing breast cancer include:
- Being female
- Lack of physical exercise
- Drinking alcohol,
- Hormone replacement therapy during menopause
- Ionizing radiation
- Early age at first menstruation
- Having children late or not at all
- Older age
- Family history
Kinds of Breast Cancer
The most common kinds of breast cancer are:
- 1-) Invasive ductal carcinoma: The cancer cells grow outside the ducts into other parts of the breast tissue. Invasive cancer cells can also spread, or metastasize, to other parts of the body.
- 2-) Invasive lobular carcinoma: Cancer cells spread from the lobules to the breast tissues that are close by. These invasive cancer cells can also spread to other parts of the body.
- The first noticeable symptom of breast cancer is typically a lump that feels different from the rest of the breast tissue.
- More than 80% of breast cancer cases are discovered when the woman feels a lump.
Would you like to read another position about Breast Cancer?
Then we recommend you to take a look at the link below.